Monday, July 13, 2009

ChicagoPoetry.com – CJ Laity!


CJ Laity & Chicago Poetry

CJ Laity hates women and isn't afraid to tell you about it! Yay, for CJ Laity! Striking a blow for all those men oppressed by women poets! Striking a blow for men who like to reserve the right to call other women "fat," if they can't think of anything else to say!

But we don't have to tell you how cool that is. You can read it yourself:

  • "She thinks that just because she is a young overweight woman she can steal from an older man"--CJ Laity
  • "Friends have no problem making fun of my alcoholism or insinuating that I have mental problems"--CJ Laity
  • "Yes, I am a DICK." --CJ Laity
  • "I will make sure when people google your domain name, I pop up and I will set everyone straight.... That's a promise."----CJ Laity

Yes, if you are looking for Chicago Poetry then look no further than this page. Whenever I'm looking for Chicago Poetry, that's the link I use--the search result that takes me to AK's post of the same name. It helps me avoid misogynist pricks such as CJ Laity. I encourage you to click on that link as many times as you can in the next, say, week or two. Or just click on this link for Chicago Poetry. It's KB's page for worthwhile readings in Chicago, readings where you can also avoid fucktards such as CJ Laity.

cj laity by night

MY BLOGROLL

1 comment: